Disaster Planning in Seagoville
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.