Disaster Planning in Lavon
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Lavon, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.