Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Crandall after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.