How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
Despite where you live, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Your building can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your building is to contact the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need. But if they malfunction, they can cause major issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, an appliance can flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our thoroughly trained water repair technicians. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How to Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your home regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger burst, reach out to the effecient professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.