How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
No home or business is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your home can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your building is to contact the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will inspect and fix the issue.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on for everyday life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can cause major issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. The highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Rivers or streams that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (469) 602-5106 if you need water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.