Flood & Water Damage Mitigation Professionals
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to respond to your circumstance at any time.
Handling water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you require immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX will return your call within half an hour and get to your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX
- Talk to Us – Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – We need to know your problem before clean up, so we conduct a thorough inspection to uncover the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Water Extraction – We use commercial grade pumps and vacuums to remove water. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the damage.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but serious scenarios sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Stagnant water leaves behind discoloration and warping in the surfaces it sits on. We use advanced deodorizers to neutralize odors, discoloration, and warping and other problems left from the water damage.
- Reversing the Damage – Our restoration team steps in after the damage is cleared to restore your home to its original condition.
Accidents That Lead to Water Damage
- Appliance overflow
- Basement flooding
- AC leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of cases like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Talk to Paul Davis Emergency Services of Rockwall, TX today find out what measures you can take and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.